Coffee in Style was kind enough to nominate me for The Blue Sky Tag! What a cool and thoughtful thing to do! Thank you Coffee in Style 🙂
The Blue Sky Tag is where the participating blogger does the following in a blog post:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Coffee in Style’s Questions:
- What inspired you to blog?
The urge to write for others! I didn’t begin writing in earnest until four years ago, and now the words are aching to come out.
- How do you get ideas for blogging?
My life, and the beauty in the world.
- How do you define poetry?
Writing so others may feel what I feel.
- Do you consider poetry as a form of art?
Yes. Poetry is my interpretation of what the heart and mind feel.
- How often do you read posts in Reader on Word Press?
Every day. I begin with followed sites, then tags such as Life, Poetry, and Love, and finish with Discover.
- Do you agree that writing is a form of healing?
For some. For me, it’s a way to share my perception of the world.
- Does writing promote mental relaxation for you?
Yes, though I write not purely for relaxation, but to express myself.
- Have you tried writing for kids?
A few poems.
- Who is your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite poet?
- Any favorite poems?
The Road Not Taken, by Robert Frost, because I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- The Spiritual Molecule
- Around The Corner
- Mithai Mumblezz
- Freed Thoughts
- Ragazza Triste
- Suzie Speaks
- Nickel Boy Graphics
Questions for Nominees
- Who, above all others, inspires you in your writing?
- Which of your posts is your favorite? Provide a link if you’d like.
- Is your work published?
- Some academics say rhyming poetry is passé; do you agree?
- Have you taken a creative writing course?
- How long have you been writing?
- When stumped for a word or a phrase, what do you do?
- Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what genre?
- If asked to describe yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
- Have you read your work before an audience?
- Is the universe an accident, a random occurrence, or was it purposely created?
Have fun with this! 🙂